Location & Point of interest
Grand Kata VIP located next to the popular night market. Distance to the gorgeous, wide white-sand beaches is only 500 m to Kata beach and 900m to Karon beach. A bit further located one more bay Kata Noi well known by 5 stars hotels there.
Near the hotel lots of walking areas, tourist shops, massage services, local markets and shopping centers. There are also a number of international restaurants, including those that specialize in Thai, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Entertainment in the form of nightclubs and music bars can be found within 300 meters of the apartments. For the active holidays within a walking distance here’s a surf-club, mini golf, beach activities like stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) and parasailing.
Kata district is also a good start to explore Phuket. In a radius of 15 km located island’s famous landmarks and the biggest shopping malls.
TOP 6 BEST location
- Visiting card of Kata district is a Kata-Karon viewpoint. The only place in Phuket from where you can see the three famous beaches of Kata Noi, Kata and Karon.
- Big Buddha is one of the most revered landmarks on the island. 45-metre-tall statue that sits atop the highest peak between Chalong and Kata.
- The largest Phuket's temple Wat Chalong is the most important symbols of Phuket, because the majority of Thais are Buddhist and because temples looks like a piece of art.
- Historical center Phuket Town famous for the facts that many cozy cafes, markets and shops are here. One more attractive place here is a shopping mall Central Festival Phuket with big various of entertainment like ice arena, aquarium and gardens, and of course, with shops of world famous brands.
- Rawai district is popular because of traveling to the islands, Rawai beaches (Naiharn, Yanui beach), and the most southern point of Phuket - Promthep Cape.
- Patong district. Here's concentrated night life, big shopping center Jung ceylon and hundreds of restaurants and small shops.
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Phuket International Airport
- 5 minutes to Kata Beach & Karon Beach by car
- 19 minutes to Patong Beach
- 24 minutes to Promthep Cape, Nai Harn Beach
- 31 minutes to Phuket Town